- A desire to learn English
- Take a grammar test
- Take a listening test
- Exploring English Idioms through Real-Life Stories" opens the door to a world of creativity, cultural understanding, and heightened language proficiency.
- Prepare to enrich your English language skills, captivate your audience, and express yourself with idiomatic flair.
- CEFR A1 to A2 Level Students
Supplemental stories adapted from the book Can You Believe It? by Jann Huizenga
- Purpose: To present the newly-learned idioms in a familiar setting
- Outline: Supplemental stories use the idioms from each chapter
No. Each class is different